Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My wonderful husband!

My fantastic, loving, amazing, pretty much perfect hubby totally spoils me! I had a fabulous birthday!! Saturday night he invited some friends to celebrate with us at one of my favorite places - Postinos in Phoenix! Then we went bowling where I somehow got a 146! Crazy!
On Monday (actual bday) I got to pick what I wanted for dinner and dessert. I love Spencer’s beef stroganoff with Italian sausage and for dessert he made me date crumble. So yummy! I was stuffed. He also surprised me with tickets to see WICKED! He knows that I’ve been wanting to see it forever and now I get to thanks to him! Woo Hoo!
Thank you baby!!!
July 14th! Only 136 days away but who's counting!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun at the show...let me know how you liked it...sounds fun!!!
Mama