Friday, November 27, 2009

Turkey Day 2009

This year we both ran in the Mesa Turkey Trot!
It was a warm day for a run and we enjoyed getting out and
burning the calories we'd later be adding on at dinner!
Spencer finished in 53 min 16 sec
and I finished in 1 hr 18 min 18 sec.
After the run we headed down to Tucson
to spend time with my side of the family.

We also celebrated our Grandmother's 91st birthday!
My cousin Stephanie made her fabulous present cake.

This Vasquez side of the family - 2009 Thanksgiving

Me and my favorite brother

2 comments:

Colie said...

Love it! Looks like you had an all around good weekend! Love you babe! xoxo I like the pic of you and SS by the tree too. Cute!!

remi said...

congrats congrats CONGRATS!

So excited for you and your hubby to have a little one....are you sick at all? doesn't sound like it from your perkiness....I never had it in me to be perky those first few months :)