Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Counting down

Time has been flying by. Each day gets us closer and closer to being able to hold out little girl. We are so thankful for a healthy and happy pregnancy. Ellie moves all the time and her kicks are getting stronger as she's been getting bigger. It's exciting to countdown for our upcoming life changing events...
the biggest two being:

9 days - Corissa has left of work

25 days - till Ellie's due date

We had our 37 week appointment this week and everything was good! Ellie is healthy and her heartbeat was 160 to 140.

This will be the last of post with belly shots... the next pics of chubby cheeks and feet will be on a cute little baby!

4 comments:

Whitney said...

NO! I want a 40-weeker picture! The day before or day of pictures are my favorite!

Heather & James said...

so close. so close!! are you going to be a stay at home mom? I quit a couple weeks before my due date and i'm glad i did cuz Dane came early! GOod luck with labor & delivery. We'll have to compare stories!

Anonymous said...

i am loving those chubby cheeks! I love them cuz I know once Ellie comes out...they go away. ;(
I am so excited to see you Pregnant! it's been a long time a waitin'.
I love you! Can't wait to see you!
Your Mama

Cori said...

You look fantastic! Can't wait to see pics of the little princess. Take advantage of every opportunity you have to rest right now--you'll be glad you did later.