Tuesday, June 24, 2008

March 2008


Christopher, Jay, Katrina, Corissa, Spencer, Jessica, and Josh

March 2, 2008
Happy birthday Corissa and Katrina!
To celebrate we had dinner at Pedro’s and then had a blast cosmic bowling! The best part about being a twin is having such an awesome person to share my birthday with. I love you Katrina!!
Spencer also hosted a friends and family BBQ at his house so he could try out his brand new grill! Thank you Spencer!




Mesa, Arizona Temple


Big day for the twins - March 22, 2008

I’ve had a goal since I started going back to church to attend the Temple and I was finally ready. I was so blessed to have so many ward members and friends there with me. It was such a sweet and precious spirit in the Temple. I knew I was in the right place and the right time for the right reasons.

My twin sis, Katrina, was baptized! It's been something I've prayed for since I joined the church 6 years ago. She started dating a home teacher of mine back from the singles ward and really became interested in what makes us different. She looked up her own ward and started attending church and invited the missionaries over to teach her. She is eager to know the truth and is willing to change her lifestyle and her heart to be able to receive answers to her prayers about the truthfulness of the gospel. It's amazing!




Happy Easter! - March 23, 2008

2 comments:

Ian N. Service said...

I am very proud of you.
I wish we could have been there for your first temple trip. I can't believe it was 6 years ago we did your baptism! Now a pending TEMPLE wedding! Awesome . . . just awesome.

the Smith's said...

Thanks Ian! One of my most treasured memories is you baptizing me! Coming up out of the water and just hugging you, feeling at peace and overwhelmed with joy. I know Heavenly Father was smiling!!!