Friday, June 27, 2008

Happy 30th Birthday Spencer!


Happy Birthday Babe! I Love You!

Spencer is such a happy person to be around and by the looks of these baby pics it looks like he's been that way since day one. He loves to have a good time with friends and family, enjoys new challenges, and is so great to be around. He's one of those people that make you want to try a little harder to be a little better because he does the same. I love that he always wants to improve himself and draw closer to our Heavenly Father, our Savior Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost.

Spencer.... You're my favorite!! XOXO

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are the cutest pics ever!! Happy 30th SS!! :)

Love,
Colie

THE BANGARTS said...

Happy Birthday!! What'd you get Corissa for your birthday???!

Anonymous said...

Cute new blog!! I love that you say "you're my favorite!" I seriously tell Reuben that all the time, even after 3 kids! Significant others have a different "favorite" in our hearts than kids...so I think that makes it ok! =)

Anonymous said...

what a cute pic...Dar

Karen said...

What a great blog! You have so many talents that I don't think you have even discovered. I wish the very best for you both as life moves forward. You both look so happy and at peace. Happy Birthday Spencer!