Thursday, September 4, 2008

Wedding Updates

DATE
We have a date, a very important date! October 16th is the day Spencer and I will be married. We are so blessed to have found eachother and can't wait to be together forever.
DRESS
I found my dress and love love love it! I walked in and knew it was the one for me. It's simple and beautiful.
My mom, Katrina and aunt Mimi came dress shopping with me. My mom didn't cry till I put the vail on, sniff sniff!




LOCATION
Families are Forever
Spencer and I will be married for time and all eternity in the
Mesa Arizona Temple.


RECEPTION
Time to par-tay! Our reception will be held at
Stonebridge Manor in Mesa, AZ.
This place is so cool, it used to be a home of a family with 9 kids, it's Big and pretty and all ours. I can't wait to take pics there! Pretty brick house, awesome green lawn. Come ready to dance and have fun! The receiving line starts at 6 pm and the reception starts at 7 pm.
PHOTOGRAPHER
We hired Justine Miller to be our photographer and so far we love her. She's fun, flexible and just the right price. Her work is amazing and I can't wait to see the wedding pics!
Go to her blog to see some of our engagement photos.
Thanks to a friend of mine, Jessica, we have some awesome wedding invitations.
Check your mail!!!

1 comments:

N Godown said...

Oohh! I get to be the first to Congratulate you! And tell you that we got your beautiful invitation! We would love to come to the sealing! I don't know if we will make it to the reception. (we'll need to get back home to the boys) But thank you for thinking of us! Love ya