Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My favorite things...

I have lots of favorite things and this is the newest item to be added to my list. I found this gal through blog stalking (don't judge...we all do it! lol) and I just love this idea. She started making these charms because she found some in a store and didn't want to pay their crazy prices! She decided to make her own and now she does it for others too! I've already had her make THREE, one for me and two for gifts.

Mine has our initials and our wedding date.

This one is for my little sis who is expecting her 2nd baby girl on Feb 5th! I had both girls names and their birthstones made for her.
The other one I had made was for my best friend Colie and it had bf and love on the charms and she LOVES it and wears it every day. These are great gifts for yourself or others.
Check out Chelsea's blog at
Enjoy!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup! I love mine and I wear it EVERYDAY! Everyone always compliments me on it. I can't wait to add to mine. I think I want a purple charm like Bean has, even though it's not my birth stone. Yay! I'm gonna see you tomorrow. Love you!!!
Colie