Saturday, June 27, 2009

Happpy Birthday Spencer!

Babe you are the best thing to ever happen to me. I am so blessed to have you in my life and to have you as my eternal sweetheart.
You amaze me every day!
Here are 31 things I love about you-


I LOVE



Your smile


How kind you are to everyone you meet


Your amazing bright blue eyes


Your laugh… especially when I make you laugh! Usually you’re laughing at something funny on the Office or the Simpsons… still cute laughs!


How much you love our Heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ


Watching you teach the kids in Primary and how your voice would change when you talked to them


When you get glossy eyes in Church because something touches your heart


Your big hugs


Your fantastic cooking skills


How patient you are with me


When you tell me I’m beautiful first thing in the morning (the time I’m farthest from feeling even a tiny bit cute!)


That you put up with me


Your fabulous kisses


When you fold laundry for me


Your voice… I love listening to you sing in church


How great you are with my nieces! You are going to be an amazing daddy!


Reading the Twilight books with you… even though you finished before me


How you try to make me happy every day


How you teach me by example to be more Christ-like


Going on bike rides together


How you are always honest… (even though sometimes you’re brutally honest)


How you giggle in my ear when someone is taking our picture to make sure you’re smiling


Going on road trips with you


Cuddling on the couch and watching movies with you


When you wear cologne just for me


How just by being you- I want to be a better person


That you kiss me and say goodbye at least 5 times every morning


Saying prayers together


Going to the Temple with you


How you’ve changed my world forever


That you want to be with me



I wish you a very happy birthday my love!

2 comments:

remi said...

how fun! didn't know you had a blog, and in the first 5 minutes I was reading, I was inspired.

you rock.

period.

Anonymous said...

even tho I do not celebrate b-days..your thoughts and love for Spencer made me so happy you found someone who does all those things for you to be a happy woman I always dreamed you would be. Love you and Spencer...your Mama