Friday, June 26, 2009

May 25, 2009

Bike Ride

We both had the day off for Memorial Day so we decided to hit the road for a little bike adventure. We wanted to go some place out of the valley but also somewhere that wouldn’t be crowded with all the other peeps that had the day off. I looked online and found some biking trails east of Mesa in the Superstition Wilderness. We packed a lunch, put the bikes in the truck and we were off. Its nice spending quality time together and sharing hobbies. Spencer is a much better mountain biker than I am but he is very patient with me and helps me remember what gears I should be in and when to change them. He also reminds me not to be afraid… but I’m not quite there yet. We went up some pretty awesome hills (on the road but still very steep). There were saguaro cacti everywhere and they were all blooming. It was beautiful to see. We didn’t have a camera but the next best thing was Spencer's iPhone!
What a fun day!

0 comments: