Monday, February 1, 2010

16 Week Peek

Today we went in for our second ultrasound
to checkout how baby is doing! Everything is looking great and our baby is growing so fast! Baby Smith is 5 ounces and the heart rate is 150. We were able to see great shots of the spine, arms, legs and face
(Dad says it looked like Skeletor).

Even though you can sometimes see the sex of the baby starting at 15 weeks, Baby Smith was insistent on keeping their legs crossed... must be a sign that it will be a girl.
We will know better at our next appointment four weeks from now.

3 comments:

Casey said...

I'm SO excited for you! Those pictures are so fun. :) Oh, and I love you baby blog ticker. Very cute. ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited...yep, I cried my eyes out cause I was able to be part of this wonderful experience...thank you thank you thank you...love you my baby a

Superman Christopher Vasquez said...

I loved the girl comment cuz of the crossed legs. hahhahaha. I think I was drinking hot chocolate and a fart came out while laughing. So far the baby looks beautiful. So nice!!!