Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Greer cabin trip

Our friends invited us up to Greer to hang out in their family's cabin and you can't pass up a chance like this. The cabin is amazing and the snow was awesome too! We headed for a huge hill for some sledding (videos below) and played lots of games, ate tons of yummy food and just relaxed! Thank you to the Clarkson's for the invite!


cute snow bunnies!


Becca and Caleb


Krystal and Steve playing in the snow



Spencer heading down the hill face first!
Yes... he's crazy... everyone but Corissa tried it.

4 comments:

Whitney said...

You hang out with very tall people.

Casey said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I'm glad you had a getaway. :) By the way, your baby bump picture is adorable! Make sure you let us know when you find out what you're having!

Steve, Jenna, Isla, Ivy and Weston said...

I can't believe you find out so soon what you are having... I am so excited to know. (Probably not as much as you and Spencer though)!
I am predicting a boy, so we'll see.

Anonymous said...

I love you guys! I think the picture of you and Spencer outside in the snow is SO cute babe! So excited only a few more days until you find out what you will be having and until your birthday!! I love you both!! xoxoxo

Colie