Saturday, December 4, 2010

Family Day

We are so lucky to have all our family living so close together. Until now we all lived in the same state. Two weeks ago my brother moved to Arkansas to start his new career working for the University of Central Arkansas. We are so proud of him achieving his goals and will miss him dearly. To say good-bye we had a full day of family time starting out with a hike at South Mountain.
Ellie loves being outside and was a good sport on the hike.

the Rasbands

Watching everyone exercise is really exhausting so she napped with Grandma Lori.

Party time!
The Rasbands hosted a fun going away party for Christopher's family and friends.

I saw this onsie at Old Navy the night before the party and she just had to have it for her uncle Bucky!

too cute!!

I love my little brother!

Bucky and his girls Ariah and Eire'

Must be tough being loved my so many ladies!
We LOVE you BUCKY!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

we sure love our Christopher don't we? I miss him already...wait...yep...I do...lol...thank you to all my girls for throwing him this awsome party and awesome day together! Your mama sure loves all of her kids and grandgirls!