Sunday, January 16, 2011

Rock and Roll... again!

ROCK ON!
My sister Cristina and cousin Jen talked me into doing the PFC 1/2 Marathon again. These gals are speedy and run on a regular basis. Even if I ran every day I'd still be slow! It also would have helped if I trained. One day I'll learn from experiences like this and actually train... hopefully by November so I can beat my time in the Desert Grande Triathlon.
I made a goal of beating my 2 previous times (3:00 and 3:26) I kept up with the gals for 2 miles and waved good-bye from there. My music kept me company till mile 11 when my phone died. I was so relieved to see the finish line after almost 3 hours of jogging. I was ready to be done! And I did it... finished in 2:55:42! Time for ice and rest!
Cristina rocked an amazing 2:11 and Jenn 2:19! They are awesome!!

0 comments: