Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Hello 30!

Jay, Katrina, Allison, Brent, Corissa, Spencer
Ben, Jenna, Steve, Becca, Steve, Krystal, Dave
and the Pope!

Spencer’s 30th Birthday Bash began at Bucca di Beppo with a tasty Italian dinner. We sat in the Pope Room… it’s a large room with a round table with the bust of the Pope right in the middle and a big lazy Susan. We found out you can spin it fast enough to make stuff fly off (thanks for testing that with the wine glasses Trina!)

After dinner everyone went back to Spencer’s to enjoy homemade chiffon cake with almond cream cheese frosting. I tried my best to make the blueberries say 30 haha! Spencer’s friends have introduced him to a new game called Ticket to Ride. I’m not a big fan of strategic games but he LOVES them so I gave him the USA version. We all had fun breaking it in!


2 comments:

THE BANGARTS said...

Looks like a fun time. But lets be honest, that's not the update I was really looking for....sigh...

Natalie Service said...

Happy Birthday Spenc!
...and I LOVE Ticket to Ride!