Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Cabo San Lucas

This was our shortest day so we tried to get the most out of it! We woke up before the sun was up (first time since the wedding) to go snorkeling! The boat drive took us by Lover’s Beach, where the Sea of Cortez touched the Pacific over land, Land’s End, and the sea lion colony. This was so pretty. We cruised about 25 min south to Chileno Bay and Santa Maria Bay to do some snorkeling. I almost hyperventilated when I put all my gear on but Spencer helped calm me down and even got me to dive down to check out the fish. There were so many cool fish… even some that looked like Dori in Finding Nemo. We walked around the shops for a while… trying to get to the beach. It was a long walk! We finally found it and played there for a while. It was super course sand and the waves were really strong, pushed up really far and then sucked everything back out. It was fun to play in!

Up early.... ready to go see some fishies!
Lover's Beach


Land's End

Spencer and the sea lions



They looked like zebras
These ones look like Dori



Crazy looking lobster

Jacob... this shots for you!

Happy couple!

1 comments:

Brad, Briene and Brayden said...

Congratulations on the wedding I am so excited for you. You look gorgeous. I wondered what you were up to so it will be fun to keep in touch now. Looks like you guys had a great trip as well. Take care!