Monday, November 3, 2008

Wedding photos

We love Justine Miller and her amazing photography skills! We have fabulous shots for our memories, thank you Justine!
This is where all the fun started... this is the bench where Spencer proposed to me! It's a great place to start!



Spencer's brother's, Andrew, Tyler, Sterling, Jacob and sister Nancy

Our family with us at the Temple

My twin sis Katrina

Sweet kisses from my brother Christopher

My little sister Cristina

Can they get any cuter?! These are my four beautiful nieces
Alexis, Ariana, Caprice and Eire' on my lap

Nicole was by my side the whole time! Thank you Colie!

Our rings!

Our fabulous and yummy cake!

3 comments:

Lauren Porter said...

It's lauren walters (well now porter) from the University 4th ward. I found your blog through Lindsay Bangart. Congrats on getting married. I am so happy for you. Send me an email so I can keep in touch and send you a blog invite. laurenwalters@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Congrats you two! Marnee

Whitney said...

When you told me that your colors were brown and yellow I was truly skeptical, it is really really beautiful! That cake is awesome, the girls look so cute, and you are fabulous!