Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Reception fun

It's time to celebrate! We has so much fun seeing all of our family and friends at our reception. We are so glad so many of you were able to attend and we hope you had as much fun as we did! Here are some of our favorite photos.



Our reception was held at Stonebridge Manor and Estates in East Mesa. It was a beautiful venue and we got some great photos!Sweet kisses :)

Blowing kisses!
My lovely ladies, Katrina and Cristina
I love this staircase!
Sunset kisses!
Fun centerpieces
Rock on! The Cover-Ups were the hit of the night!
Thank you Tammi and Kevin!!

Cutting the cake
Awesome flower girls sprinkled flowers over the dance floor before our first dance

First dance!

Daddy daughter dance

Mother son dance

My beautiful and fabulous friends!
Jessica, Nicole, Erin, Lori and Angelica

Dance party!

Exit!
JUST MARRIED!
SEE YA!!
MR. & MRS. SMITH

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats you two...so sorry I couldn't make it! Looks like it was tons of fun, love the pics! Hope you are doing well...yipee your married =)

Anonymous said...

I love you guys and am so glad that you had a beautiful day! You so deserved it!! xoxo, Colie

The Zemp Family said...

Hey I found your blog through Lindsays. Congratulations on your marriage. Your pics are beautiful! Are you still in my ward or were you visiting that day? Maybe I'll see you soon.