Thursday, February 19, 2009

Better late than never

After our honeymoon in Mexico we went to Spokane, WA! I had a city tour with my fabulous in-laws, ate at some yummy places, and we had an open house for all Spencer's WA peeps.
Martha packed us a picnic lunch and we hung out on a bench by the Spokane River. It was a beautiful place for lunch and a walk.

Graig and Martha

This was the second time I've seen real Fall!
When leaves change colors... so different from AZ!
oh, aren't we cute?!
Feeding the Spokane wildlife sugar cookies.
He was not afraid of people... he wanted that cookie!

City Spokane... even though it looks like Spookn!

Big boys and big toys!

Spencer remembers climbing to the topwith his friends when they were young trouble makers. On the very top the artist engraved his insightful outlook on the world. If you want to know you'll have climb it yourself!!

My cute new family!

Can't get enough kisses!!

Then the Smiths took me to the Japanese Gardens. More beautiful colored leaves!! Check out the awesome reflection!!

Spokane Temple
so pretty!!

2 comments:

THE BANGARTS said...

Totally cute pictures. And you're right...better late than never...that's my motto lately.

kalie said...

Hi Corissa! It's Kalie from way back when in the Copperwood ward. Julie Frederick and I had dinner the other night and we got to talking about you and she told me you have a blog. Congrats on getting married! Looks like fun. Anyway, just wanted to say hi!