Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I love you!

Spencer and I had a wonderful Valentine Day and long weekend! Spencer let me sleep in on Saturday and came in to wake me up with a beautiful red rose on my pillow. It had 11 friends in a lovely vase in the kitchen! So pretty!


Then we went for a nice afternoon bike ride on my NEW BIKE! I've been wanting a bike for some time and my sweetie looked and looked and found me an awesome Gary Fisher Mountain bike. I love it... even though I felt a little sore after the ride... I'll be getting more comfy riding shorts for sure!


Later we went to throw some pottery! Spencer is very good... and has surprising finesse when it comes to pottery.

He made me a pretty flower pot!!

Spencer in action!

Spencer's flower pot

My attempt at a bowl... but mine didn't make it. We tried to take it off too early and it got messed up. Oh well, at least I'll get a pretty pot in a couple weeks and maybe even attempt another bowl.


For the rest of the weekend we enjoyed some of Spencer's new gifts. He got a cool new grill set and that came in very handy when he cooked our steak dinner on Saturday night. We also enjoyed watching his new DVD set - Planet Earth. I totally recommend this to all nature lovers out there! This documentary series takes you to places you can't even imagine! Beyond cool!

2 comments:

Justine Miller Photography said...

AWWWW SS with the pottery is just the most adorable thing EVER!!!!! Happy Valentines day you two!

THE BANGARTS said...

Sweet bike. That's so nice