Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy 9th Birthday Alexis!

My oldest niece turns NINE today! I can't believe it! I still remember waiting in the hospital lobby eating Marie Calendar's pie waiting for her to be born!! Alexis you are beautiful, smart, loving, a great big sister, and I can't wait for you to be my lil babysitter! I love your smile and sweet giggle. You light up a room when you aren't busy pretending to be shy and everyone can't help but love you! You have a great fashion sense and always look goooood!

This is a pic of all the girls at the wedding.
Ariana, Alexis and Caprice

We love you Alexis!!

3 comments:

Katrina Rasband said...

she is awesome!
.....wonder where she gets it from?! lol

KCordell said...

Hey, yeah for Alexis.
To place an order I just need colors if certain colors are wanted. Then I'll find fabric or you can just trust me and I'll find what I like. No measurements needed.

Lyric Payne said...

What beautiful nieces you have. It runs in the genes.