Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Lindsay!

Sunday was my sweet Lindsay's birthday so here is her late shout out!
Lindsay has been a very dear friend to me for eight years now (in Jan)! I can't believe how time flies! We began our friendship by playing at WAMU when we had no customers. She is also the one who introduced me to the Gospel of Jesus Christ. We have played and cried a lot together... we've been Siamese twins for Halloween, shared my first Thanksgiving and Christmas together, been the best and worst roomies ever, but all in all, the very best of friends. She has always been there for me when I needed her, lifted me up and helped me become who I am. I will forever be grateful to her for her wonderful example she has set for me and will love her for all eternity.
Check out her beautiful family and amazing life!
Thank you for being by my side on my special day!
I love you Lindsay!

1 comments:

THE BANGARTS said...

...best and worst roomies...so funny and sadly so true!...however, I'm so happy that we've both found our own permanent roomies for forever! I LOVE YOU RISS!