Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Mesa Arizona Temple Lights

Over Thanksgiving weekend we visited the Mesa Temple to see the amazing light display. They have thousands and thousands of beautiful lights all over the grounds. We enjoyed our hot apple cider and I bundled up in a blanket as we strolled around. The Temple has a magnificent spirit and the sweet spirit of Christmas adds to the warm fuzzy feelings you get when you are there. I have a special place in my heart for the Temple and I encourage you ALL to go see the lights. If you need a ride or just want some company I’ll go anytime! The lights are only here through December 31st so you better go see them soon!
Here are some pictures to get you excited to go!
http://www.christmastemplelights.com/

Mesa Arizona Temple

I love my cute husband!!!

Spencer, Corissa, Kierstin, Mesha, Sterling and Jacob

1 comments:

KCordell said...

I thought I posted a comment telling you that I would make you an apron but it's not on here so let me tell you again. I'll make you an apron just let me know what colors and things you like and I'll try to come up with something. I don't know if I can finish it before christmas though. I'll try and send it back with Katrina. Let me know.