Sunday, December 7, 2008

I Know

I know that I have a Heavenly Father who knows me and loves me. I know that He sent His beloved son, Jesus Christ, to earth to teach the people His gospel, perform many great miracles and ultimately give Himself as a sacrifice for the sins of the world. I know that Jesus Christ was resurrected and now reigns with our Heavenly Father. I know that if I live worthily that I can have the companionship of the Holy Spirit at all times to confirm righteous choices, give comfort and testify of Truth. I know that I this life is my opportunity to be tested and tried to show my faith and also to learn and grow. I know that I can, with my loving husband, return to live with my Heavenly Father once again. I know that families are forever. I know that Spencer and I can have a forever family and that our marriage will continue to the next life. I know that the Plan of Happiness is for all of us to enjoy. It will give us strength and hope for whatever the future may hold. I know that my Father in Heaven hears and answers my prayers and I have felt His sweet spirit wrap me in comfort and give me peace.
I am so grateful for the knowledge I have and for the testimony that helps me and keeps me strong in difficult times and for the hope, peace and joy it gives me.

1 comments:

Natalie Service said...

Thank you for posting such a great testimony of how you feel and what you know. I needed to read that today...even though you posted it almost a month ago. Corissa, you are amazing in your testimony of Jesus Christ, a great example to all of us. I'm so happy you've found such peace and joy the gospel brings. I love you!